Successful engagement begins and ends with trust. To motivate someone to go deeper or reach higher you’ve gotta have it. Below are 5 steps toward enhancing your business’ trustworthiness.
- Cultivate WOM: Cultivate “Word of Mouth” conversations. Recommendations are by far the most effective way to build a trusted brand. The percentages are overwhelmingly in your favor. Think about ways to get people talking about you and your business.
- Invest in Building Appeal: For example, when a visitor comes to your website, in general, their engagement is limited to the visual. What does the view say to them?
- Shape Your Intonation: What’s the tone of your communications? Based on your business strategy, develop a unique and consistent personality.
- Communicate Benefits: Give your prospect a reason to listen. What’s the benefit to them if they do?
- Connect Emotionally: How have you connected with your prospect? What values do you share or interests do you have in common?
Trust is confidence in the assurance of your total presentation. Every part of who you are counts. In this instance, you really should sweat the small stuff.